Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sylvester's Burgers


No false advertising here!


Sylvester's Burgers
1099 Santa Ynez Avenue
Los Osos, CA
Sylvester's Burgers on Urbanspoon

I’ll be honest: I came for a free birthday burger.  I didn’t know that it required I take a Facebook photo in a ridiculous hat from their personal collection, but I obliged for the Hana Burger.

Sylvester’s boasts a pretty comprehensive menu of burgers, sandwiches and sides in addition to complete breakfast offerings.  A handful of burgers come dripping with their own Sylvester Sauce, which was perfectly fine in my book.


My Hana arrived, “Big Hot N’Juicy” like their outdoor sign suggested. Layers of bacon, Swiss, pineapple and teriyaki sauce mingled with the Sylvester Sauce in one awesome creation.  I had long forgotten the fact I’d just stuck my head into a red hat with tentacles as so many patrons had done before me.

I left with a Sylvester’s hoodie, part souvenir and part method to hide my post-birthday burger gut.  Class act.

No comments:

Post a Comment