Monday, May 28, 2012

Ludy's Main St. BBQ and Catering

This should hold you over till dinner.



Ludy's Main St. BBQ and Catering
667 Main Street
Woodland, CA
Ludy's Main Street BBQ and Catering on Urbanspoon

This is real stick-to-your-ribs kind of food.

Get it?  Ribs?  BBQ?  Am I amusing only myself at this point?

The line was ten deep when my buddy and I arrived.  The wait was long, but so was the menu; it gave us plenty of time to decide what 5-6 meats we wanted to try.

Yep, I said 5-6!

BBQ Brisket Sandwich, Pork and Beef Ribs, Chicken, Tri-Tip, Hot Link and Western Chili.  Yum!  Tangy sauce with a bit of zing without being overly spicy.  Tender smoked meats with layers of flavors.  Generous piles of brisket atop a soft roll, just absorbent enough to soak up all the juices without becoming too soggy.  Out-of-this-world Dill Potato Salad and Cornbread, served with butter and honey.

I think I just gained a couple pounds writing this article.